MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the mission and vision of the Muckleshoot Tribal School and the Athletic Program
- Attend all school practices, games, tournaments, meetings etc.
- Organization, administration and coaching of the team under his/her direction.
- Enforce all rules of the league, state and national association as they pertain to the respective sport.
- Cooperate with Tribal School administration, athletic director, fellow coaches and students to promote the best interests of the entire athletic program.
- Prepare and maintain a roster of all team members.
- Assume responsibility for conduct of contestants in sport involved.
- Complete all requirements outlined by State WIAA.
- Actively participate in professional organizations such as the state coaches association.
- Assume supervisory control over all levels of teams in the program.
- Ensure facility regulations are understood and enforced.
- Emphasize safety precautions and use accepted training and injury procedures.
- Maintain records of the team and individual accomplishments.
EDUCATION - EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING FOR POSITION
- Must be at least 19 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current and valid First Aid Certification card or ability to secure certification prior to start of coaching assignment
- Valid Washington State driver’s license
- Ability to meet WIAA coaching standards
- Previous experience coaching Native American students is preferred
- Member of the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed